Home - BSC
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- Consists of 2 components - a Touch Screen and an I/O Module
- Can be programmed using the VT3000 Core Software
- Alarms can be setup as Mono State, Dual State, or Tri-State
- Reasons Codes available on Set, Acknowledge, or Clear
- Accepts a Manual, on Screen, Count button
- Accepts a Process button - start and stop a process/procedure (Production, Job, etc.)
- Accepts a total of 2 manual buttons - 1 Process & 1 Count OR 2 Counts
- I/O Mounting location free of metal enclosers.
- (2) 110v power outlets within 6 feet of module placement/location.
- Mounting location within 100’ of the Computer/Server, Repeater or Other Device.
- Touch Screen mounting location free of metal enclosures & within 15 feet of IO Module.
- Ensure the device is mounted in an easily accessible location.
- Dimensions - IO Module - 5” (W) x 7” (L) x 2.5” (H)
- Dimensions - Touch Screen – 6.75” (W) x 10” (L) x – 1.25” Screen Thickness
- (1) 6’ Power Cord attached (IO Module)
- (1) 6’ Power Cord included (Touch Screen)
|Type Subject or Key Word to Query Archives