Home - Wireless Lights Module
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- A Wireless Light Module is used for signaling issue via colored lights where other VersaCall modules are not located.
- An example would be a light stack mounted in the Maintenance department away from the production floor.
- This device requires a standard 110VAC outlet.
- Mounting location that can accept screws or screw holes for mounting bracket.
- 110v power outlet within 6 feet of placement/location.
- Clearance for attached light stack at placement/location. See Dimensions for measurements.
- Mounting location free of metal enclosures.
- Controls Module Dimensions - 5” (W) x 7” (L) x 2.5” (H)
- 3 Lights Pole Dimensions – 2.5” (W) x 27” (L)
- 5 Lights Pole Dimensions – 2.5” (W) x 30” (L)
- (1) 6’ Power Cord (included) attached
|Type Subject or Key Word to Query Archives